Sunday, January 4, 2009

I hate school

Hey, making a randome shout-out. I hate school. I don't mind the academic stuff, but some of the people there, are jerks. Don't get me rong, some of the people, like some of you, are really nice, but most, aren't. I know, that's life, but it isn't fair. I probalby sound like a whiny-baby or whatever, to those of you that may despise me or whatever, but you know, sometimes it's people like that, that have made me the way I am today. I person that has grown to hate life, not always, but alot of the time. I want to transfer schools because of it, but I won't, technically, I can't, unless I want to go to hope, which I don't.
So, I'm sorry to those of you I've been a jerk to, or maby a brat, or, whatever else. I'll go away, not entirly, some of you will still see me at school, sorry, I'm not transfering. Thanks to those of you who are still my friendsm and still want to hang out with me, it means alot. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment